Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Soccer Girl


Blogger Larry Rains said...

Great Stuff Bro! Nice flow and rhythm with all work. I like this one. :)

11:47 AM  
Blogger xenos said...

great piece. makes me want to draw just looking at it. really like the brush work.

12:37 AM  
Blogger S.T. Lewis said...

Man, I love your sketches! This one's great. The lines always seem so loose, but they're perfect, so there must be something not loose about them. Amazing stuff, Andrew.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Alex "Toon" Deligiannis said...

The line work on this is wonderful! Love the treatemnt on the shoes!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Todd Oman said...

This is fantastic, everything about it is great from the design to the pose to the the inking.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Stephen Studios said...

this is awesome! Great work, youre one hell of a character designer! I look up to you! ;)

3:11 PM  
Blogger Howard Shum said...

This is nice!

8:29 PM  
Blogger AstroGuaje said...

I love your style. Great work¡¡¡

11:45 AM  
Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

Beautiful lines man, and i love the rendering of the shoe closest to the ground. Awesome stuff.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Ken Chandler said...

Love your line quality, gorgeous thicks and thins Andrew. Really great work! That angry kid is funny too, reminds me of my kids when I tell they can't watch any more television. Ha!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Shane P said...

Fun energy to this.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Patrick Costa said...

Very cute. I love that angry post below!

2:13 AM  
Blogger bobee said...

Hi thank you for your comment on my blog. I have just seen yours and you seems to be a really great animator don't you? I admire you for that 'cause I would like to be too!
A bientôt

12:52 AM  
Blogger Jamal Otolorin said...

Great sketch. Cool Blog. Check mine sometime.

1:39 PM  
Blogger bsleven said...

Wow I really like this sketch.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Another gem of a sketch !

7:15 AM  
Blogger Kevin Barber said...

Wonderfull !!

9:44 AM  
Blogger nematode72 said...

Awesome, beautiful, adorable! Skillful!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Saul Ruiz said...

Really really nice.. man the lines just flow. Beautiful.

9:47 PM  
Blogger kanishk said...

best of luck! your art is amazing!
Adsense Alternative

6:57 AM  
Blogger Naomi Chelsea said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home